The Purpose Journey® Retreat Experience
Join other amazing working professionals in Southwest Florida for a powerful day-long retreat to experience rejuvenation, learning, connection, and fun as we complete another busy "season". We’re not going to wait until the end of the year to celebrate our accomplishments. This is a perfect time to pause, reflect, and refresh our mind, body, and spirit going into the summer and remainder of the year!
Participants will enjoy outdoor well-being practices on Unity’s 30-acre wooded campus featuring a lake, meditation trail, and stunning natural beauty. The day will include plenty of connection and social time, along with two 90-minute “play-shops” – perhaps the most fun you’ve ever had learning. (Scroll through the page for details). Great food throughout the day, too! Dress is casual. Wear (and bring) whatever is comfortable for you, knowing we will be both indoors and outdoors and being active at various points in the day.
Registration is $195 and includes light breakfast snacks, lunch, and an afternoon social with music, appetizers, and one drink ticket. The retreat also includes:
- Resource tables hosted by our Community Partners: Blue Zones Project of Southwest Florida, David Lawrence Centers, The Naples Players, and Unity of Naples
- Meaningful door prizes to support your growth and well-being
- Raffle with amazing items donated by local businesses to support our “sister” non-for-profit, Journal for Change®
- A well-being toolkit to uplevel your self-care practice
- Team effectiveness tools and resources you can take back to your organization
Morning & Afternoon Outdoor Well-being Practice
Morning Learning Experience: Cultivate Mental Fitness through Positive Intelligence
Afternoon Learning Experience: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team with Improv!
Afternoon Social & Celebration in the Courtyard
Raffle Benefitting Journal for Change®
Admission Includes One Ticket for Door Prize Drawings